Forum du site sur les Jeux Gratuits : http://jeuxfun.free.fr

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum de JeuxFun

#1 09-07-2018 05:24:47

rxz123
Membre

air jordan 11 midnight navy retail

TOKYO jordan 11 midnight navy black friday , Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- A Japanese Air Self-Defense Force (ASDF) F4 fighter jet caught fire as it was taxing to a runway at an airbase in Ibaraki Prefecture, both the Ministry of Defense and the ASDF said Wednesday.

The fire jordan 11 retro midnight navy mens , which started at around 11:45 a.m. local time at the ASDF's Hyakuri Air Base, was extinguished by rescue personnel about 30 minutes later jordan 11 midnight navy mens , ASDF officials said.

They added that the two pilots aboard escaped the burning plane without injury.

Officials at the base said that Ibaraki Airport, which shares the runway with the ASDF base was unaffected http://www.jordan11midnightnavy2017.com/ , and that the area the F4 fighter jet caught fire was not being used by civilian aircraft.

They added that civilian flights to and from the airport have even unaffected by the incident.

Self-Defense Force personnel are looking into the cause of the fire, officials said.

The F4 jet was scheduled to undertake a series of training drills after taking off from the base in the northeastern part of Kanto air jordan 11 retro midnight navy , on Japan's main island of Honshu, ASDF officials said.

JAKARTA, April 19 (Xinhua) -- A football club in East Java of Indonesia said on Tuesday it is scouting for some of Asia's best athletes to join them for the national championship at the end of the year.

"I want players from Japan, South Korea, or Thailand," said Gede Widiade, the chief executive officer of Surabaya United, in Jakarta.

He noted that the recruitment cost of these players will be expensive, but "the most important thing that their quality of playing is good."

Gede said that the new footballers would play as striker and second striker, adding that they would be offered a contract for one competition season.

As many as 18 clubs are to vie at Indonesia's football competition, starting on April 29, according to the sport ministry.

Recruiting foreign players, who typically are better skilled, is one of the ways taken by Indonesian football clubs to improve the local players.

XIAMEN, China, April 17 (Xinhua) -- Fifth seeds Isabelle ForrerAnouk Verge-Depre of Switzerland swept Austrian dark horses Barbara Hansel and Stefanie Schwaiger 2-0 in the women's final of Xiamen Open here Sunday afternoon to win their first FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour gold medal.

Following a bronze medal finish last year in Xiamen, ForrerVerge-Depre reached the top of the podium this time with the 21-17 and 21-14 victory in 31 minutes over the 29th seeded Austrian qualifiers, 2-1 upset winners over top seeds Kerri Walsh and April Ross of the United States in the semifinals.

"We finished third here last year and finishing even better is a wonderful feeling," said the 34-year-old Forrer, who finally got the touch of gold in the World Tour in her 16th World Tour season, and her next dream is to play at the Rio Olympic Games in August.

"We want to go to the Olympics. Now we made good points here, step by step we are getting closer to this big door. If we go there, of course we want to play well there too."

After outlasting Germany's 15th seeds Chantal LaboureurJulia Sude 2-1 (21-18, 16-21, 15-13) in Sunday morning's semifinals, ForrerVergé-Dépré showed their dominance in the final match. "We knew in the semifinal we didn't play our best and we didn't want that happen again," said Forrer. "We tried to serve better, play better and managed to stay calm and focused."

Verge-Depre attributed the victory to better game rhythm. "We just had better game rhythm, they were not serving as tough as the other girls in the semifinal, so it was easier for us to keep our rhythm in the game and side out and serve much better than in the semifinal," she said.

HanselSchwaiger narrowly missed the chance to become the first Austrian tandem to win a gold medal in the World Tour, but they could be satisfied after upsetting WalshRoss on back of a strong serving game to reach their first World Tour final together.

"We are very glad with the second place. We did not play to our best in the final, but we started from the qualifications and we had a lot of three sets. We were quite tired and our service didn't go so well any more, but we are glad we are in the final and we got the second place. We did everything for this and it's nice to be there," said Schwaiger.

WalshRoss, who had captured a gold and a silver in the season-opening Rio Grand Slam and Vitoria Open in Brazil, recovered soon enough to beat Germany's Chantal LaboureurJulia Sude 2-0 (24-22, 21-15) in the bronze medal match Sunday afternoon for their third podium finish in a row.

"This morning was really crushing, I think we got aced almost ten times, the most of them were on me, but we still could have won against them," said Walsh. "If we focused on the fundamentals, then we should have won that match, but Austria played amazing and I'm excited that they are in the final, and I am so happy that we bounced back. We didn't let that defeat us this morning."

"It was so frustrating. I'm proud of myself for being able to do the basics, and so having a match like that hurts my heart, because that's what I focus on most, but I learned and I think the sign of a great team is that they come back from a tough loss," Walsh added. "You know we are here to win gold. Austria beat us, they deserved it more than us, and we came back and win bronze. We were playing teams that we never played before, so we were figuring that out and we were figuring ourselves out and that's great."

With the double-gender Xiamen Open lowering its curtain, the 2016 FIVB Beach Volleyball World Tour will continue in Fuzhou next week.

"

MADRID air jordan 11 midnight navy retail , Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- Villarreal earned a 2-1 victory at Espanyol Monday thanks to goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo's heroic performance to deny a stoppage-time penalty in the Spanish La Liga.

Asenjo dove cor.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com