Forum du site sur les Jeux Gratuits : http://jeuxfun.free.fr

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le nouveau forum de JeuxFun

#1 15-09-2018 08:02:14

OwenCon
Nouveau membre

asics dynaflyte

The latest asics dynaflyte Asics release that really grabs your attention isn t in the form of the Gel Saga 3 or 5, like you might have assumed since we ve seen plenty of them this Summer. Instead, Asics hits up the ol Kayano for this vivid make of Atomic Blue. It s hard to tell what color the base of the Asics Gel Kayano Trainer is, considering the design is practically a war between Atomic Blue and White, trying to steal the spotlight.Traditionally we see the Sagas work the flashier colorways but if you re feeling this rendition of the Asics Gel Kayano Trainer, head over to Titolo today to lock in your pair.

Traditionally, we see the Asics Gel Lyte 3 or Gel Lyte 5 made over in new, bright colorways. But this latest go around sets the Asics Gel Epirus in a Black and White zebra printed upper, and accents the silhouette in Hot Pink. From toe to heel, this is the epitome of loud and is the perfect pick if you re going to that sorta look. Head over to your local Asics retailers to grab the  Asics Gel Epirus Zebra or just check with the people over at  Titolo.After being snubbed from the Dream asics fuzex Team back in 1992 (thanks to Michael Jordan), Isiah Thomas will finally be getting his signature sneaker, the Asics Gel Spotlyte, in an Olympic colorway 22 years later. Back in June we previewed to you the Asics Gel Spotlyte Isiah Thomas Pack that featured three colorways that celebrated his career, an Indiana Hoosiers colorway, Detroit Pistons colorway and what should have been an Olympic colorway.

We finally get asics gel contend 3 detailed images of the ASICS Glow In The Dark pack that was delayed earlier this year. Thanks to Street Supply and Tim Van Villet for  capturing the shoes in these awesome pics showcasing the glow in the dark effects on these silhouettes.  The pictures reveal that the Gel-Lyte III, GT Quick, and Gel Spotlyte models are getting the glow treatment in this pack. Through out the images we also witness Tim Van Villet dope light paintings highlighting the shoes for an even better view of what we can be looking forward too when they drop. Now we can expect a release to be set very soon this upcoming season. In the meantime enjoy this art show and let us know what you think.

ASICS America has an added a new member to the family, two-time Olympic asics gel cumulus hurdler, Queen Harrison. An NCAA champion in the 100-meter and 400-meter hurdles, Queen s proven track record as an aggressive competitor makes her an important addition to the ASICS athlete family, just two years away from the 2016 Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro.From a very young age, I was attracted to the ASICS brand. In fact, my first pair of spikes I ever owned were a pair of ASICS so I cannot think of a more fitting partner to help support my road to Rio in 2016, Harrison explained. I am inspired by ASICS consistent encouragement to push the limits and better their best, and I am proud to have ASICS across my chest as I take on the next level of competition. ASICS hopes for this to be a quality to their roster of elite athletes. Let s see if wearing ASICS will help Ms. Harrison up her game to the next level.

We are always seeing the Asics Gel Lyte 5 in the spotlight, but this Fall, Asics switches it up and introduces a new colorway for the Asics Kayano Trainer. The upper goes to work, showcasing a suede and mesh combo, set in Grey, but also mixes in Neon Green that hits up the guards and neoprene lining to complete the design. Check out the sneaker in the photos above and let us know what you think.We took a look at the Asics Outdoor Pack in months past, but its due time for new photos. The Asics Outdoor Pack works four different looks that take over the Asics Gel Lyte 3 and the Asics Gel Spotlyte. The collection intertwines Green, Tan and Grey hues together in reflection of a nature and outdoor aesthetic. The Asics Outdoor Collection hasn t landed just yet, but keep it here for the latest.

The now popular WMNS asics gel kayano evo ASICS GEL-Lyte 3 has been treated to a very nice Blue Tint colorway this summer.As you can see from the photos above this WMNS ASICS GEL-Lyte 3 features a synthetic mesh base with beautiful suede overlays on the toe-cap, mid-panels, and heel. Hits of a purple color rest on the netting, eyestays, and branding while white occupies the ASICS logo and midsole.This Blue Tint WMNS ASICS GEL-Lyte 3 is available now via shops like Titolo.What do you think of this colorway on the WMNS ASICS GEL-Lyte 3? Will you be picking them [img]https://www.chessopens.com/images/detail/asics gel kayano evo-532whk.jpg[/img] up? Let us know in the comments section below.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com